search menu icon-carat-right cmu-wordmark

Rapid Construction of Accurate Automatic Alert Handling

This poster describes the development of an extensible architecture for the classification and advanced prioritization of flaws in code.

Software Engineering Institute



In this project, the SEI is developing a reference architecture and prototype that enables rapid deployment of a method intended to automatically, accurately, and adaptively classify and prioritize alerts. The reference architecture is intended to enable organizations to reduce their validation workload by at least 60% and focus manual validation efforts on true dangerous code flaws within the remaining 40% of alerts.