License SEI Materials
When SEI training or services becomes standardized and the relevant technologies more widely adopted, the SEI authorizes Partner organizations to continue transitioning this knowledge to the community.
Current Licensing Opportunities
How to Get Started
Get started as an SEI Partner with help from the SEI Partner Guide.
Find everything you need in the Partner Resource Center.
Benefits of Becoming an SEI Partner
Grow and improve your organization or help your customers.
Give your organization and clients the tools and techniques they need to improve software development, security, and acquisition processes.
SEI tools can help you and your customers
- understand and prevent insider threats
- develop secure code
- reduce risks from software vulnerabilities
- safeguard critical assets
- increase network and system resilience
- improve software acquisition processes and procedures
By partnering with the SEI, you can
- access the latest cybersecurity and software engineering research
- become certified to perform cybersecurity evaluations and apply techniques to improve software development practices
- become authorized to deliver SEI and CERT-branded training
SEI Partners have special access to products, materials, marketing tools, training, discounts, technical support, lead generation, tools, and pilot opportunities.
Connect your services to our reputation.
The SEI, its CERT Division, and Carnegie Mellon University are pioneers and leaders in software engineering and cybersecurity.
SEI Partners are an elite group of organizations on the leading edge of software engineering and cyber threat protection. SEI tools and methods help you provide stability and consistency that customers can trust.
As an SEI Partner, you can