News at SEI 1998 Archive
An archive of News at SEI newsletter articles from 1998
Software Engineering Institute
- The Opportunities and Complexities of Applying Commercial-Off-the-Shelf Components
- COTS Software Evaluation
- Discussion with Members of the SEI COTS-Based Systems Initiative
- The Era of Net-Centric Computing
- Why Does Software Work Take So Long?
- Security Matters -- Doesn't It?
- Are Software Architects Like Building Architects?
- Capability Maturity Model Process Improvement
- CMM Integration (CMMI) Framework
- Introduction: Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Discussion with Members of the CMM Integration (CMMI) Steering Group
- Life in the Digital Subscriber Lane
- Your Date or Mine?
- Security of the Internet
- CERT Coordination Center Celebrates Ten Years
- Interview with Richard D. Pethia
- Representing Software Architecture
- COTS Evaluation in the Real World
- Distance Learning Grows by Degrees
- Making Team Plans
- What Messages Are You Sending to Vendors?