As we have done each year since the blog's inception in 2011, this blog post presents the10 most-visited posts in 2016 in descending order ending with the most popular post. While the majority of our most popular posts were published in the last 12 months, a few, such as Don Firesmith's 2013 posts about software testing, continue to be popular with readers.
10. Verifying Software with Timers and Clocks
9. 10 At-Risk Emerging Technologies
8. Structuring the Chief Information Security Officer Organization
7. Designing Insider Threat Programs
6. Three Roles and Three Failure Patterns of Software Architects
5. Why Did the Robot Do That?
4. Agile Metrics: Seven Categories
3. Common Testing Problems: Pitfalls to Prevent and Mitigate
2. Distributed Denial of Service: Four Best Practices for Prevention and Response
1. Using V Models for Testing