For two decades, the SEI has been instrumental in the creation and development of the field of software engineering known as software architecture. An architect whose skills and capabilities match a project's needs is more likely to be successful. So what are those skills?
Join SEI researchers and an industry colleague in a live-streamed discussion on What Makes a Good Software Architect?
Topics to be covered
- John Klein and Andrew Kotov on Skills and Knowledge of Successful Architects
- Ipek Ozkaya and Michael Keeling on Architects Design Trade-off Toolbox: Balancing Agility and Technical Debt
What attendees will learn
- How the technical skills needed by a software architect change throughout a system's lifecycle and how this influences the architect's success
- How architects should be the champions of product quality while making the right (and timely) design tradeoffs
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts
- Technical and Product Managers