The deadline for submitting presentation proposals for SATURN 2019 is approaching quickly!
As you probably know already, SATURN is a great opportunity to share and discover new advances around software architecture in industry. If you are new to the conference, it provides a great opportunity to get exposure for your work. If you are a repeat attendee, it is an excellent opportunity to give updates and receive feedback on work that was presented previously or to present new contributions.
This year, we have three primary tracks:
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Microservice, Event-Driven, and Serverless Architectures; Containerization; and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Other Design and Development Techniques, Patterns, and Solutions
Submitting a presentation proposal is pretty simple. You only need to decide the type of presentation (a 30- or 45-minute experience report or technical talk, a 90-minute tutorial, or a 15-minute TED-style presentation) and provide
- a title for your presentation
- an elevator pitch
- a description (200 words maximum)
- your bio and links to any previous engagements
Our review process is interactive: you will get feedback from the reviewers, and you can iterate and improve your proposal before we make a decision.
We want to renew our invitation to submit a presentation proposal to the conference through the PaperCall system (https://www.papercall.io/saturn-2019). The submission deadline is January 11, 2019.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposal, and we hope to see you next year in Pittsburgh to celebrate the 15th edition of SATURN!
John Klein and Humberto Cervantes
SATURN 2019 Technical Co-chairs